Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A new wrinkle

Doctor wishes to treat middle-aged lady issues with a shot of botox. Great. I'll still have droopy hound dog bags under my eyes and puppet mouth but my bladder will be smooth and youthful in appearance, thanks to the most lethal toxin known to mankind. The last thing I need is that kind of jealousy going on between the face and the bladder. Can you imagine the consequences of such rivalry? Think I'll take the pill and hope for the best.

Or maybe I could just eat properly, drink lots of liquids during the day, have a clear mind/conscience upon hitting the sack, and have worked out sufficiently to be tired enough to go to sleep and not just lie there listening to my heart beat and timing intervals between trips to the bathroom.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I slay me.

No comments:

Post a Comment