Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Genetics of Comedy

Kid started golf lessons today. Why I didn't do this earlier, I don't know.

Because it was the funniest thing I've seen in forever.

It's like Ralph Cramden, David Byrne and Wile E. Coyote are all wrestling for control of this tiny body.



Not all of the parents at the driving range shared my opinion: RE: the hilarity of the attempts of our children to hit a ball with a stick, but these are clearly people whose boy panties are on too tight or who didn't take the right pill when they got up this morning. About 80% of the photos I took will have to be deleted because I was laffing so hard that the images turned out all blurry.

Thank you genetics: you might have blighted him with poor vsion and a nose of dubious straightness, but you have blessed Kid with built-in comedy. I feel that he is going to go far (probably straight into a sand trap, but oh well). He is downstairs watching the Golf Channel right now, looking for tips to improve his swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment