Friday, March 30, 2012

Patented Parenting


Lookit wot I found.

Before anyone howls that poor Kid was forced to do homework over Spring Break when all his friends were in Maui eating breakfast with Batman, this was his schedule on Week 4 of Kid Is Sick: The Snotbomb Edition. If you look closely enough, you'll see that my hand was tremulous while I was writing this schedule. I honestly didn't think I was going to make it. I was researching Eurail passes (now featuring Slovakia!), convents, witness protection programs. I needed the hell out.

And out I got, thanks to my innovative "You whine, mom wines" program. I collected enough piggybank cash before noon to fund two lovely glasses of something crisp and white with a friend that evening. I'ma patent this idea, naturally, but until I get around to it, help yourself. It worked wonders for my attitude, if not Kid's.

No comments:

Post a Comment